Blogging For Biofuels
- Wednesday, 26 September 2018 15:01
- Monday, 24 September 2018 15:05
- Thursday, 20 September 2018 13:12
- Tuesday, 18 September 2018 14:22
- Thursday, 06 September 2018 13:07
Journalists from Asia, Europe and South America visited Highwater Ethanol in Lamberton on Aug 28.
- Thursday, 02 August 2018 14:46
The EPA and Department of Transportation’s proposal to freeze Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards at 2020 levels could derail a promising future for mid-level blends of ethanol.
- Wednesday, 18 July 2018 11:15
Iowa's congressional delegation and North Dakota's Sen. Heidi Heitkamp want EPA acting Administrator, Andrew Wheeler, to do more to protect the RFS.
- Thursday, 28 June 2018 11:04
Sen. Amy Klobuchar and Rep. Colin Peterson are the latest members of Minnesota's congressional delegation to criticize the EPA's failure to account for gallons of ethanol that will be lost from the agency's ongoing issuance of renewable volume obligation (RVO) waivers to oil refineries.