Blogging For Biofuels
- Tuesday, 11 October 2016 15:35
- Monday, 10 October 2016 15:53
- Friday, 09 September 2016 09:47
A former engineer at General Motors says ethanol blends like E25 to E30 are fuels of the future thanks to ethanol's high octane rating and low carbon emissions.
- Thursday, 11 August 2016 14:20
Ethanol production in Minnesota continued to grow in 2016, cementing its position as the fourth largest ethanol producer in the country, according to a new report by the Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Thursday, 28 July 2016 09:36
On Aug 2, Claremont's Al-Corn Clean Fuel will celebrate it's 20-year anniversary and in conjunction with the anniversary, it will be sponsoring two E85 promotions in Owatonna.